Weekend mornings are best spent with brunch, a bit of booze, the New York Times and a catch-up on guilty reads and RSS feeds. Here are a few of our favorites from the social and marketing sphere from the previous few days...
- Social media x the #NRA (via Houston Chronicle)
- the iPhone flask (!) ( via PSFK)
- @RWThinks and his $28K per year salary (via The Onion)
- JC Penney's bizarre apology ad (via PSFK)
- Todd McLellan's brilliant new photography series (via his site)
- Great list of digital "tools" and short-cuts (via Mashable)
- Virgin launches new sustainable threads w/THE V. Westwood (via their Pinterest)
- An infographic on Facebook's new search algorithm and your privacy (via All Facebook)
What is inspiring you today?