We've been off the grid for a bit and we apologize for that. We're excited to share that for the past month or so we've been knee deep and eyes full with our collaboration with iconic brand (and amazing news global news organization) CNN and a bunch of other amazing partners on the CNN GRILL at SXSW. We were doing amazing things like:
- Partnering with MakerBot to produce custom CNN 3D objects
- Creating CNN's first Pinterest
- Driving targeted engagement via Tumblr
- Inviting, entertaining and activating our influencer friends with social activities (cornhole! photobooths! livescreens of dynamic content!) and collaborations with our friends at Deborah Lippmann and SOL REPUBLIC
- Partnering with Mass Relevance and Curation Station to have dynamic live streams of mashed up social content and conversation
- Getting some of our favorite people across all segments to share their SXSW Survival Tips
- A digital photobooth application that snapped real-time pics and shared across the social graph
- Assisting with programming strategy including landing some great chats with folks like Governor Rick Perry
And tons of other amazingness including way too many breakfast tacos. We hope if you attended SXSW you got to swing by.
In the interim, here are some of our fave pics from this fantastic event (and one bonus of the amazing Seth MacFarlane!)
All photos copyright CNN.
Cheers to our friends at CNN, CEG, JJ PR & Union Square Hospitality for putting together an amazing event!
More on our SXSW adventures soon.