So many reads floating around the web on the impending Facebook IPO, which is definitely dominating the current social media conversation. That and some other timely topical reads that we snagged from our overheated RSS:
- LexisNexus (remember them from college?) are in the social game offering a service appropriately for law firms
- Social Media = the MVP of the Super Bowl?
- BazaarVoice & Buddy Media team up to socialize reviews and ratings
- Now that we've all been forced into the Facebook timeline, time to shut that privacy down
- Obama's continued social media domination and youth activation
And now, onto IPO mania: