We often wish that we could dig into the browser history and RSS feeds of some of our favorite intellectual thought leaders such as Fred Wilson, Junot Diaz, Jonathan Franzen, Seth Godin, Malcolm Gladwell....sigh. We like to imagine what they might be reading and although this list surely isn't it, here are some of the top hits on our RSS this AM:
- Fantastic recap by Wired of the Shirky vs. Gladwell debate over the role of technology in igniting a revolution
- Facebook IPO mania - going to be the largest Internet IPO since the 90s - will you invest?
- Happy Birthday Radio City Music Hall!
- Does a Twitter account belong to an individual or a company? Interesting (and likely trail blazing) new legal debate
- Biggest hotel campaigns and innovations within social media in 2011
- 87% of UK businesses to invest more in 2012 in social media
- Shanghai's new crackdown and full registration requirements for social network users in China
- New Yorker on Lisbeth Salander as heroine
A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. -Ayn Rand