With holiday creeping up around the corner, we are way behind in our RSS reads. Here are some articles we (finally) got to this morning that are definitely worth the read.
- Five things you should stop doing in 2012
- Dutch airline lets passengers pick seats by looking at fellow passengers' Facebook profiles (Creepy? Cool?)
- Lowe's continuing to have social triage issues with their commercial campaign (this whole situation is really unfortunate, no matter what you believe and online we'll leave it at that)
- Timeline finally goes live on Facebook....coming to brand pages soon we hope?
- Is Google+ really a game changer? (We wish this piece had more thoughtful analysis but at least it gives some initial food for thought)
- Assorted tips from Seth Godin
- Facebook to launch mobile ads....another potential game changer?