Sunday nights provide a great time to dig through those RSS feeds and get caught up on work with the goal being an empty inbox, a completed project and digest a few really solid reads. We present the latter now:
- How social media saved millions of dogs
- Kids choose whether or not to "friend" their parents (really...)
- Ashton's JoePa twitter-gate and what it potentially means
- Interesting campaign: Motorola asks "what does material abundance mean to you?"
- What will be the biggest food trends of 2012?
- Google puts the kibosh on ads within Google +
- Session lineup for SXSW
- Disney & YouTube strike a deal
- Instagr.am to introduce video sharing
What are you reading this Sunday?